I love sweets, if I knew I wouldn’t get violently ill I would eat a gallon of Ben and Jerry (yes I said a gallon, I mean a pint really?! Those are a just tease.) I am always looking to satisfiy my sweet tooth so once again one of my favorite blogs came to my rescue Chocolate Covered Katie.
I decided to make her Cake Batter Dip – I did make modifications (hers is healthy than mine) but I used what I had and I didn’t have some of the items she used.
- 1 1/2 cups white beans (1 can)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp baking soda (flavor)
- heaping 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar (her recipe calls for 3/4 cup which makes it way too sweet for me)
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- sprinkles (a must if you have a Booga!)
Drain and rinse beans very well. Blend all ingredients in a food processor (not a blender) until very, very smooth. Dip apple slices or graham crackers or pretzels, spread on a banana or toast or pancakes or cookies, or eat with a spoon!