1 Hair Comb (mine was recycled)
Rolling Pin (I use a Fondant Roller)
Sculpting Tools (your choice)
1. Roll out a 2″ snake. Flatten it with a rolling pin. Take sculpting tool or scissors and create a rectangle.
2. Cut fringes down the length of clay with scissors leaving about a 1/4″ at the bottom.
3. Take another piece of clay about 1/2″ wide. This will be the center of the flower.
4. Spread water along the edge of the fringe Wrap the fringe around the ball smoothing the bottom as you go.
5. Spread flower petals out. Let dry for 24 hours.
6. Paint and seal flower. Hot Glue flower to comb.
|Finished – Hope you enjoyed this easy tutorial (my daughter loves the hair comb.)|