My daughters class is doing a book exchange for Christmas so we decided to make everyone in her class a bookmark for their new book.
- 3 Cereal Boxes
- Wrapping Paper
- Construction Paper – Red, White and Flesh Tone
- Spray Mount
- Glue Stick
- Bic Mark-its
- Metal Ruler
- Hole Punch
- 24 – 10″ Ribbon
- 24 – White Wooden Bead
1. Squaring up the cereal box.
2. Spray Mounting the cereal box.
3. The card board spray mounted to the wrapping paper.
4. Trimming the bookmarks. Using spray mount attach the red construction paper and trim the bookmarks.
5. Add the face to the center of the bookmark.
6. Add beard to the bookmark.
7. Punch hole in top for ribbon. Add eyes, nose and mouth with marker.
8. Tie ribbon
9. Add date and From