Yesterday was Flag Day so I thought it would be really cute to have the kids make flags.
- 2 – Blue Card Stock 5″ x 5″
- 2 – White Card Stock 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Red Pencil
- Glue Sick
- White Ink Pad (I used Studio G Pigment Ink)
- Red Ink Pad (I used Tim Holtz Distress Festive Berries)
- Circle Template (I used my Pan Pastel® to trace around
- Blue Marker/Pencil
2. Taking the blue marker or pencil draw a circle in the center of one of the blues squares. Using the white ink pad, ink finger and stamp 13 fingerprints around the circle. The other square have the older child count and print 50 finger prints. Glue square onto the upper left hand corner of the flag.
3. Proudly display flags for all to see.