Yesterday was Flag Day so I thought it would be really cute to have the kids make flags.
- 2 – Blue Card Stock 5″ x 5″
- 2 – White Card Stock 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Red Pencil
- Glue Sick
- White Ink Pad (I used Studio G Pigment Ink)
- Red Ink Pad (I used Tim Holtz Distress Festive Berries)
- Circle Template (I used my Pan Pastel® to trace around
- Blue Marker/Pencil
1. Measure out the stripes width approximately 3/4″ – you will have excess to trim.
2. Taking the blue marker or pencil draw a circle in the center of one of the blues squares. Using the white ink pad, ink finger and stamp 13 fingerprints around the circle. The other square have the older child count and print 50 finger prints. Glue square onto the upper left hand corner of the flag.
3. Proudly display flags for all to see.
How awesome! Thanks so much for linking up to our Linky Party! I’ll also be posting it to our Facebook fan page. Please let me know anytime you have something to share, so I can feature it on our Creative Community Blog!