I built the house because a three year waits for no glue to dry, meaning I hot glued it together to expedite the process.
- 70 Craft Sticks
- Hot Glue
- Paint Brush
- Layout the craft sticks before gluing. Once the craft sticks are how you want them glue the beams across to form a beam.
- Once sides are dry. Line up two sides to create a corner and glue in place.
- Repeat for all four corners. Your building should look like the photo in Step #3.
- Create the roof the same way you created the walls. Glue the beams on the roof.
- Your house should look like it does in Step #5
- Allow your helper to paint his/her house
- Add extra embellishments such as: ribbon, beads, and glitter.