Amazing Mold Putty
Amazing Casting Resin
Old Night Light Bulb
Glitter (I used Red)
Silver Jewelry Wire (20 Gauge)
Needle Nose Pliers
Aleene’s® Jewel-It Glue®
Silver Paint Marker (Mine was PILOT®)
Red Suede Cord
1. Create a two part mold of the light bulb – I enclosed a You Tube Video done by The Alumillite Corporation on how to create one.
2. Set your mold – I used rubber bands to hold my mold together, place in a paper cup. Mix resin and pour resin into mold.
3. Allow resin to cure and remove from mold. Sand to remove any rough edges.
4. Add Mod Podge® to the bulb part of the light bulb and pour glitter over the Mod Podge into paper cup. Allow to dry.
5. Color the top part with Silver Paint Marker and wrap with silver wire. Glue the top part in place so it will not move. Add cord.