Delight™Air Dry Modeling Compound
Daisy (flower) Shaped Cookie Cutter
1/2″ Circle Cookie Cutter
Paint – we used PLAID® Glow in the Dark: Yellow, Orange, Pink and Green and Extreme Glitter™ Purple, Turquoise and Rose. PLAID® Apple Barrel Colors® Cobalt Blue
Tulip® Slick® Fluorescent Punk Dimensional Fabric Paint
1. Roll out clay with Fondant Roller. Use cookie cutter to cut out the flower.
2. Take toothpick and poke a hole for a ribbon. The circle cutter to make an imprint of the circle.
3. Allow to dry for 24 hours and paint. We painted the petals to look like the Daisy Girl Scout Logo.
4. Add name with Puffy Paint and seal. I also had my daughter add her name to the back.
5. Allow to dry and give to a special little girl.