I love coasters and am constantly looking for things to make coasters out of. This idea came from our afternoon walks and the pennies we find almost daily.
|My Penny Coaster – works great for a beer or tea coaster (I keep it at my desk)|
1. Materials: Pennies, Amazing Clear Cast Resin, Coffee Lid, Copper Mica Powder
2. Line the coffee lid with pennies.
3. Mix resin according to package and pour the resin.
4. A shot of the resin curing.
5. I added a little bit of Copper Mica Powder to the top just for intrest. Allow to dry undisturbed for 24- 48 hours un-mold.