I wanted to explain why I have been M.I.A. recently I have been working on Daisy Scouts™ Projects. I will be showing Daisy Scouts™ Projects on the blog (I even created a Page for the projects) none of these projects are officially endorsed by the Girl Scouts™ Organization. For that reason I will not be showing images 0f the badges we are working on (they are all copyrighted including the Girl Scouts™ Logo). I am thinking about asking for permission from the Girl Scouts™ Organization to use the logos and badges but I need time to think of a well written letter to the Trademark Office of the Girl Scouts™.
I was asked to do a “display” to get girls excited for scouting. I admit I sort of went CRAZY on this but I am so happy with how it turned out.
- Cardboard Display Board (I purchased mine at Wal-Mart)
- Craft Paint in Assorted Colors – (I chose shades of blue and a green for the background)
- Big Paint Brush
- Letter Stencils (Mod Podge® Tracing Template 2″ Alphabet)
- Letter Stamps (Making Memories Foam Stamps – Stencil)
- Assorted Paper (My colors matched the Daisy Scout™ Petals)
- Cricut™ with George and Basic Shapes™ Cartridge
- Brownie Scout™ Paper from K & Company (this paper pack is retired – I recommend picking it up if you see it!)
- Sparkle Mod Podge®
- Daisy Petal Template (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vB0Ks0hhDbflaqB4iv1z0JLXBXRUevmh/view?usp=drivesdk) <– The only way my iPad would let me put the link in.
THIS IS FANTASTIC! I know you did this nearly 10 years ago…but do you happen to have the Daisy petals to print still available? The link above is not talking. Just got thrown into recruiting at our township country fair to recruit for Daisy’s! Thanks fo your help either way!!
Hi Tara, I found the PDF I did – I am in the process of relinking it. Good luck with your Daisy Scouts, it really is so much fun 😊
Thank you so much!! I am an assistant leader for brownies/cadets and the crazy cookie mom. I cannot wait to get those Daisy’s recruited next weekend! Thanks again.