I wanted to explain why I have been M.I.A. recently I have been working on Daisy Scouts™ Projects. I will be showing Daisy Scouts™ Projects on the blog (I even created a Page for the projects) none of these projects are officially endorsed by the Girl Scouts™ Organization. For that reason I will not be showing images 0f the badges we are working on (they are all copyrighted including the Girl Scouts™ Logo). I am thinking about asking for permission from the Girl Scouts™ Organization to use the logos and badges but I need time to think of a well written letter to the Trademark Office of the Girl Scouts™.
I was asked to do a “display” to get girls excited for scouting. I admit I sort of went CRAZY on this but I am so happy with how it turned out.
- Cardboard Display Board (I purchased mine at Wal-Mart)
- Craft Paint in Assorted Colors – (I chose shades of blue and a green for the background)
- Big Paint Brush
- Letter Stencils (Mod Podge® Tracing Template 2″ Alphabet)
- Letter Stamps (Making Memories Foam Stamps – Stencil)
- Assorted Paper (My colors matched the Daisy Scout™ Petals)
- Cricut™ with George and Basic Shapes™ Cartridge
- Brownie Scout™ Paper from K & Company (this paper pack is retired – I recommend picking it up if you see it!)
- Sparkle Mod Podge®
- Daisy Petal Template (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vB0Ks0hhDbflaqB4iv1z0JLXBXRUevmh/view?usp=drivesdk) <– The only way my iPad would let me put the link in.