I have been working non-stop on our living room and finally finished everything Sunday. I needed a “cheap” easy solution to our nonexistence floor (364 square feet of floor). I pinned a “Paper Bag Floor” a while back as a joke, little did I know almost four months later I would be doing this treatment to the floor. It took close to a week to finish because I could only do every thing at night after the kids were in bed. I also did the polyurethane in stages as well so we could walk on the floor.
I will go through and do an in-depth blog post on how I did the floor once everything is back to “normal”.
We also got a new door (and it is so nice) and part of a deck something that we did not plan on.
I also went through and finished part of the penny back splash with resin and framed it with corner round.
I am so excited to finish the rest of the back-splash but more pennies are needed for this. Jeff was also nice enough to finish the painting in the kitchen, it only took us 5 years and a really big ladder.
There you have it my week of hard work in review. I am completely in love with how my living room looks and cannot wait to finish organizing everything. I have lots of blog post to come regarding how-to and pictures (lots of pictures) of everything.