Well it is Thursday and time to reflect on what I am thankful for.
1. My husband! I had a really rough Tuesday (meltdown – think 3 Mile Island not Chernobyl). He took our son with him to the store so I could have some Peace and Quiet. He also brought me home a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte – it was amazing!
2. Fall weather, I love fall weather and I can so live with 70s during the day and 50s at night.
3. Finished projects! I am so happy I was able to finish at least one project this week.
4. My ever expanding To-Do List! I am so excited to make my paper clay because my Christmas ornaments (yes they will be on my Etsy Store!)
5. I was interviewed by Margaret from Knit 1 for the Road this week. I was really excited and humbled by this, thank you for this wonderful opportunity.
6. Roy Halladay pitching a No Hitter. I am not a Phillies fan, I am a baseball fan and as a fan was thrilled by this, it hadn’t been done since 1956 and there is a very good chance I will never see this again. Also it gives ESPN something else to talk about besides the Randy Moss trade to Minnesota (insert puke face here!)
7. The feeling of when you finish a really hard project (the colored pencil drawing) and the ideas for future projects are always vast.
8. My children because they smile or say I love you and I melt every time 🙂
9. Figuring out Twitter… I am starting to get the hang of it. Expect more Tweets in the future.
10. 99 Followers YAY!!!! Thank you because it gives me inspiration (motivation) to type something everyday 🙂