Since I have a tendency to forget really awesome ideas I have. I have been carrying a sketchbook (recently it has been everywhere with me) so I can write everything down. Today I decided to sit and write out some of the things I am working on this weekend or want to do this weekend.
1. Make Paperclay – I am so excited to work with this I get giddy just thinking about it!
2. Tie Dye Pumpkin shirts – I have orange dye and white shirt so we are going to tie dye pumpkin shirts this weekend!
3. Eye ball wreath – Air dry clay and a Dollar Store Wreath! My daughter is so excited about this project! Just need to finish the eggs for the carton 🙂
4. Finish the owl painting (the feathers look like fur so I decided to take a break for a couple of days.
5. Felt Candy Canes for my Etsy Store. I got the idea in the shower to make candy canes like I did the felt bunnies for Easter. Baby’s First Candy Cane 🙂
6. Start on my Christmas Ornaments for my Etsy Store – My now 10 pages of ornaments. I really hope the homemade paper clay works.
I will keep everyone posted 🙂