Even though I despise the holiday (I guess being thrown up on and dealing with too many drunk people for too many years will do that). My daughter really wanted a Shamrock Headband! Being a good sport I said sure.
This is an easy project it took longer for the glue to dry than to put it together.
Head Band (I got 7 at the Dollar Store – I am using the green one)
Small Shamrock Template
Two Pipe Cleaner
Pretty Green Headband
Clover cut out of an old cereal box and painted. I then place it on the felt and traced around it.
I traced two shamrocks on felt – I used a Sharpie so it would show up. I cut out the shamrocks.
I glued the pipe cleaner to the cereal box.
I then sandwiched the pipe cleaner between the cereal box and the felt. I twisted the pipe cleaner around a paint brush to make it springy.
I then added Green Extreme Glitter Paint to the front and backside of the clover.
I had some problems last night with my scanner working with the MAC so I don’t have the template for the clovers finished yet. As soon as they are I will post it.