Rewind a little I have the worst luck with glass and frames every frame in my house has cracked or chipped glass. I managed to sit on my father-in-laws Christmas present breaking the glass. I of course broke this glass trying to pry the staples out. It has sat on my WIP pile and I knew I needed to use it some how.
This Design Team project I needed to use Viva Las Vegas Stamps some how in our project.
Brown Spray Paint (Rustoleum)
Creative Paperclay® Modeling Material
Viva Las Vegas Christmas Collage Stamp #5157
Red Awning Red Glitter Robin’s Nest Paper
Gold Metallic Mica Powder
Irridscent Gel Medium
1. Roll out and create petals for the poinsettia (7 for the base – 5 for the 2 layer – 2 for the top). Put the petals together one layer at a time. Add little balls of clay for the center. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
2. Spray paint frame Brown. Use spray mount to adhere paper to the glossy side of the cereal box.
3. Add ribbon with Tacky Glue® to the frame. Cut Acetate to fit inside the frame.
5. Add gold Mica Powder while the clay is still wet. It can also be added after the piece is dry. Add Paint.
6. Use stencil and stamp the snowflakes on the background paper.
7. Add ribbon and music notes with the mica powder. Using a gold string I attached the stamped piece to the background. Using Tacky Glue® everything else was mounted together.