Well it is the last day of 2011 and I am sitting here thinking about what I want to achieve in 2012. I still haven’t settled on a word yet – I am thinking FOCUSED but I really like CREATE as well. I am going to sleep on it and I will make a decision soon. I have been asked what I want to acheive for 2012 and here is my list:
- Start challenges maybe once a month or once a quarter. I think a challenge would be a lot of fun and I want to offer prizes to the winner.
- Expand the Digi Shoppe. I have let it sort of slide by the wayside with Christmas but I want to do some special Freebies there to drive more traffic.
- Scrapbook – I want my children’s scrapbook to reflect the age they really are.
- Design Teams – I am going to continue doing Design Teams they keep me motivated, focus and those creative juices flowing.
- Updating my Etsy and Zibbets shops. Smaller items I am going to keep on my Zibbet Shop because they don’t charge a listing fee. Bigger items on my Etsy Store.
- Paint MORE!!!! Watercolors – I want to get back to basics and really show my daughter the basics of art.
- Organization is always on the list and makes it way to the top.
- Garden – I want an apple tree for my front yard, 2 grape vines (red and green), a coffee plant and Mini Orange Tree. These are all items my children eat their weight in (not the coffee) and I would love fresh grapes off the vine!
- Keep my weight in check – I am standing in a Wedding in August (my brother is getting married) and the measurements need to be in by February so I really need to keep my weight in check.
- Laugh more – laughing, hearing my kids laugh over the strangest things makes me laugh.
- Give more hugs – I like hugs. I am a hugger and I love giving and receiving hugs. Booga is a hugger he runs up to friends and gives hugs.
- Read more – I want to finish more than one book.
- One weekend a month go unplugged – I am really going to try and do this. More family craft projects!
- Try a new meal once a month – I just downloaded a Crock Pot Cookbook to my phone (Kindle App.)
- Try something new – I really want to learn how to crochet – so if everyone on my Christmas List gets hats for Christmas next year I finally figured it out!
- Work on my actual Portfolio – get an actual resume going.
- Have more pieces displayed at the Craft and Hobby Association Summer Show.
I think this is a pretty good start for 2012!!!