Alright it is that time of year when I need to figure out what I want to do for the upcoming year. I hope to make it fairly short and sweet.
- I would like to scrapbook more, I want to make a dent in the pile of photos I have.
- I want to paint more, last year I did only 2 paintings (that needs to change!)
- I want to think of a new design for my blog, I love my design but as my daughter has pointed out she is a much better artist now and it needs to change.
- I would like to try Art Journaling – looks like fun.
- I am thinking I need to only post Monday – Friday or maybe even three times a week with meaningful posts.
- Keep concentrating on the Digi Shoppe. I am really going to push the Digi Shoppe far more in the New Year than I have.
- Start participating in Blog Hops
- Try an unplugged day once a week (no computer and no phone – I might even uninstall the FB app on my phone).
- Improve on my writing and maybe finish a Children’s Book I have been working on.
- Get organized (getting there but not quite).
- Get published in these things called magazines (it could be fun).
- Learn a language probably Spanish (I never learned one, my 8th Grade English Teacher refused to sign my form so I could take a Foreign Language, so I never learned.)
- Date night with the hubby (we actually had a couple last year – I am greedy and want more!)
- I would also like to get the rest of the Tim Holtz Ink Pads (I am missing, I think 10 – yep that is on the list to complete).
- Keep exercising and maybe even try a thing called running.
- More family time – more family projects (a new bathroom and a new fence)
- An apple tree, grape vine and a dwarf pomegranate tree (yep I want those)
So that is my list for 2013 and unlike last year I have a word – INSPIRE
I want to be inspired and to inspire others!
Here is to an inspiring 2013!