I am extremely humbled by this, to be honest it made my very crappy week turn into a very good weekend!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
7 thing about myself:
I believe in:
1. A beer and brats on Game Day – if teams wins week before remember what you were wearing and wear it the next week, do this until team loses
2. Never go to bed angry (trust me – it sucks, mainly because you don’t sleep)
3. Never judge a book by it’s cover (the coolest people dress like bums – trust me, hospitality 13 years)
4. Homemade is always better than something purchased from a store (I still have a hard time with this one)
5. Laugh – when the going gets tough laugh.
6. My family – my husband and kids, I talk to my mom everyday at 10am (I have been doing this for the past 13 years and my dad still calls at the same time), my in-laws, and my Savannah family – I love y’all so much!
7. Smile – you never know when you will brighten someone’s day by smiling at them
Here is the hard part 15 blogs – I read so many and since this is my first time I am bending the rules a tad.
|I have been reading it from the beginning. I have known Laura for over five years and her blog is a fantastic insight into Motherhood and what most of us think but never say. Thank you Laura for documenting your journey I enjoy it!|
|Paper Clay – I really want to make this and this site made me really excited to try and make my own! Thank you!|
|Where I got the idea for the yoga pants… she is fantastic and I think everyone needs to check out her blog!|
|If you have never read Allie’s Blog, you are missing out! I cry with laughter every time I read it. This is the Alot Monster and was the first post I ever read, it is definitely one of my favorites.|
|She always comes up with the coolest stuff. I always enjoy reading her blog!|
|She has great ideas! This is one of my favorites!|
I have been spending quite a bit of time on The Hive – it is an arts and craft community (join it is great!) The little bit of time I get to spend on my computer reading these are the 7 blogs I frequent. Eight if you count The Hive! So I guess my Blog I Frequent page is a tad out of date… I wish I could frequent more but my little man doesn’t allow it.
Thank you Kimbo for this it made my week!!!!