Giraffe Ornament – still needs eyes, nose and a hangerFINISHED!!!!
- Felt Play Tent – making progress but almost at a stand still until I get the card table. We are getting the table today so I should make more progress this weekend.
Grandma Presents – I am wood burning frames 1 is still in the wrapper the other is 75% done.I don’t want to upload photos yet because I want Grandma’s to see them before Christmas.
- Coasters – Not even started I plan on tackling this today.
- Cookies – Made my list and we are buying ALL the ingredients today. I might make Cashew Brittle tomorrow and start the Peppermint Bark tonight.
- My daughter’s class party – I am making Gingerbread Men so the kids can decorate them (5 year olds + frosting = FUN!) I sent the letter out yesterday to remind the parents when the party is.
- Jeff’s Present – not started – looked for the Iron On Transfers but they still elude me.
- Jillian’s LPS House – STARTED!!! After my computer crashed (BIG TIME!) last night I decided to take my frustrations out on some Foam Core. I haven’t taken any photos yet because I was trying to get as much done as possible and I don’t want my daughter to even see the photos.
- Manatee – 50% done I did get more teal paint so maybe I will work on that this weekend.
- Christmas Cards – Not EVEN bought Hopefully that will also happen today. Every day I get a Christmas card in the mail it makes me realize – Oh I haven’t done that yet.
It does make me feel better that I got something done I have spent the morning doing computer clean-up (uninstalling programs I never use – Soundbooth and Premier Pro), defrag and anything else to get my computer to run more smoothly (I have Vista so that will only go until the first “update” – I HATE VISTA!). I am hoping to have more items crossed off the list this weekend. I am also going to start one of my Resolutions early – I will not have a post tomorrow! I need to spend that time getting as much done as humanly possible.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend Also if you haven’t Vote for my Snowman please do